Some pretty items....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments
(
Atom
)
Popular Posts
-
"God made the country, and man made the town" William Cowper All images above are my own. I love life in the Irish Countryside...
-
Wishing you all a wonderful Saint Patrick's Day from Ireland :) Here are a few of my own photographs of my lovely Emerald Isle, hope yo...
-
As some of you may be aware IKEA House Call contacted me earlier in the Autumn time through my blog. I was very surprised when their marketi...
-
I have never put a photograph of myself on my blog before, but here goes! I have been blogging long enough now. I am married almost a year,...
-
{ Dulux } "A fundamental Truth: Man Needs Colour" This quote by the architect Le Corbusier states the need for colour in our l...
-
My Goals for 2010 Remember a goal is a dream with a deadline! No.1 Eat healthier so instead of biscuits with mugs of tea- replace with c...
-
L ove, beminnen, liefhebben, rakastaa, amour, liebe, liben, szeretet, amore, amare, amor, diligo, amor, gra..... { Karin Taylor } It...
-
Here in Ireland the largest Irish owned retailers are Dunnes Stores (some of you have already heard of them).Their stores are dotted throug...
-
Last Sunday we went exploring as the weather was nice, below are a few images of took of one of the local lakes with the sky reflecting in t...







You really do have the best shops over there..gorgeous picks..Rachaelxx
ReplyDeleteBonjour,
ReplyDeleteGreat finds. I know you must be bursting with excitement and lots of ideas for your new house!
Bon week-end,
Mimi
Oh thanks! There's a heatons near me and I'll have to visit today! :) I love, love, love that cushion.
ReplyDeleteGorgeous finds! :) x
ReplyDeletewow heatons?? such pretty finds!
ReplyDeletei've developed a bit of a thing for birdcages since i came across this floral arrangement, at the Bloom fest in Dublin...
wouldn't you just love one of these to gaze at? ;)
http://www.flickr.com/photos/cheekyurchin/4760864748/