Decorating our guest bedroom
I am not sure if I have shown you some photographs of one of our guest bedrooms which is still a work in progress. We are in our home six years but never had any furniture in this room until before Christmas when we had family staying over. I do have another guest bedroom fully decorated but hadn't bothered with this one until now. It was about time too after six years! I need to add some finishing touches like pictures/wall art, perhaps a radiator cover as it looks awful in these photographs. I would also like some prints for the bedside tables as the current ones with the birds don't match the decor. If you have any suggestions for me, I would love to hear from you as I really don't know what type of pictures/wall art to get that will tie in with other bedclothes I have. To see some more images of my home, take a look at my instagram

Subscribe to:
Post Comments
(
Atom
)
Popular Posts
-
"God made the country, and man made the town" William Cowper All images above are my own. I love life in the Irish Countryside...
-
Wishing you all a wonderful Saint Patrick's Day from Ireland :) Here are a few of my own photographs of my lovely Emerald Isle, hope yo...
-
As some of you may be aware IKEA House Call contacted me earlier in the Autumn time through my blog. I was very surprised when their marketi...
-
I have never put a photograph of myself on my blog before, but here goes! I have been blogging long enough now. I am married almost a year,...
-
{ Dulux } "A fundamental Truth: Man Needs Colour" This quote by the architect Le Corbusier states the need for colour in our l...
-
My Goals for 2010 Remember a goal is a dream with a deadline! No.1 Eat healthier so instead of biscuits with mugs of tea- replace with c...
-
L ove, beminnen, liefhebben, rakastaa, amour, liebe, liben, szeretet, amore, amare, amor, diligo, amor, gra..... { Karin Taylor } It...
-
Here in Ireland the largest Irish owned retailers are Dunnes Stores (some of you have already heard of them).Their stores are dotted throug...
-
Last Sunday we went exploring as the weather was nice, below are a few images of took of one of the local lakes with the sky reflecting in t...

0 comments:
Post a Comment
Please leave me a comment, I do love receiving comments :)