This year myself and my husband didn't go away for any weekend breaks, we saved our money and set off on our holidays in September visiting three countries and the island of Mallorca. Below are some photographs of our holidays... we really enjoyed it and have some memories which will last a lifetime....
From top left: Rome (Italy), Naples (Italy), Marseille (France), Naples, Cinque Terre (Italy), Cinque Terre, Palma de Mallorca, Rome and Barcelona (Spain)...
My Travels in 2015- France, Italy, Spain and Mallorca
Subscribe to:
Post Comments
(
Atom
)
Popular Posts
-
"God made the country, and man made the town" William Cowper All images above are my own. I love life in the Irish Countryside...
-
Wishing you all a wonderful Saint Patrick's Day from Ireland :) Here are a few of my own photographs of my lovely Emerald Isle, hope yo...
-
As some of you may be aware IKEA House Call contacted me earlier in the Autumn time through my blog. I was very surprised when their marketi...
-
I have never put a photograph of myself on my blog before, but here goes! I have been blogging long enough now. I am married almost a year,...
-
{ Dulux } "A fundamental Truth: Man Needs Colour" This quote by the architect Le Corbusier states the need for colour in our l...
-
My Goals for 2010 Remember a goal is a dream with a deadline! No.1 Eat healthier so instead of biscuits with mugs of tea- replace with c...
-
L ove, beminnen, liefhebben, rakastaa, amour, liebe, liben, szeretet, amore, amare, amor, diligo, amor, gra..... { Karin Taylor } It...
-
Last Sunday we went exploring as the weather was nice, below are a few images of took of one of the local lakes with the sky reflecting in t...
-
Hello all my dear blog friends, followers and readers. I have been busy the last week so my posts focused on my interior design ideas and co...


What fabulous memories made XXX Happy New Year and all the very best for 2016!
ReplyDelete