It has been well over a week since I last blogged. Things have been hectic with me between working late and doing a part time course at the weekends, I have no free time to myself. To top that off, I have now come down with some virus and have spent the day in bed and on the sofa. So as you can imagine I am really under the weather and to top that off, I have a deadline for an assignment and training session for my course for the weekend after next.
The good news it though, I entered Holly from Decor8's Blogging Your Way e-course contest to win a place on her next course and guess what??? I WON- I am delighted as I have never had the opportunity to participate in an e-course and envied everyone who got the chance to take part in Holly's Blogging Your Way Course. If you haven't heard about Blogging Your Way, you have to visit the website. The course focuses on creativity and writing with heart, soul and passion.
Decor8 is my favourite blog- full of wonderful images and content- really interesting and personal too, so if you haven't checked it out yet, you must start following it.
Sorry for the short post but when I am feeling better I will be back...
Winner of Blogging Your Way e-course
Subscribe to:
Post Comments
(
Atom
)
Popular Posts
-
"God made the country, and man made the town" William Cowper All images above are my own. I love life in the Irish Countryside...
-
Wishing you all a wonderful Saint Patrick's Day from Ireland :) Here are a few of my own photographs of my lovely Emerald Isle, hope yo...
-
As some of you may be aware IKEA House Call contacted me earlier in the Autumn time through my blog. I was very surprised when their marketi...
-
I have never put a photograph of myself on my blog before, but here goes! I have been blogging long enough now. I am married almost a year,...
-
{ Dulux } "A fundamental Truth: Man Needs Colour" This quote by the architect Le Corbusier states the need for colour in our l...
-
My Goals for 2010 Remember a goal is a dream with a deadline! No.1 Eat healthier so instead of biscuits with mugs of tea- replace with c...
-
L ove, beminnen, liefhebben, rakastaa, amour, liebe, liben, szeretet, amore, amare, amor, diligo, amor, gra..... { Karin Taylor } It...
-
Last Sunday we went exploring as the weather was nice, below are a few images of took of one of the local lakes with the sky reflecting in t...
-
Hello all my dear blog friends, followers and readers. I have been busy the last week so my posts focused on my interior design ideas and co...


That's great!! Can't wait to hear about what you learn on the course.
ReplyDelete