A few photographs I took on my night away....

Hello everyone, you must of all thought I had disappeared, my blog wasn't working correctly for a few days. I have been busy with work and the new house. The plastering is finished, my kitchen is ordered and I'm ready for the internal doors and skirting. I have some rooms painted too. I went to my parents holiday home for a night and here are a few scenic photographs of the area...

What are you all up to this weekend. Sorry I haven't commented on many blogs lately as my blog wasn't working correctly but I'm back in action now :)

8 comments:

  1. the pics are so nice
    love them
    lovely hugs
    molly

    mollyone

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks just like where I live in Walesxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. your away time was so beautiful, hows the house coming?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad to hear that the house is coming on well. The photos are pretty! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely views, I bet you can't wait to get moved into your new home now! it sounds quite close to being finished :)
    Sue Xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi, I just came across your blog while surfing the net and I very much like it! And you live in Ireland, one of the countries I like most together with Scotland :) I will often get back to see further pictures of other beautiful places!
    All the best,
    Aurora

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love Ireland! We visited there 5 years ago, and I long to return! My godchildren and their parents are there right now, for a whole month! I am looking forward to their pictures and tales when they come back to Alaska! Thanks for the pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful images- we went up to Northern Ireland for bank holiday weekend- visited Giants Causeway, Carrick a Rede rope bridge-bucketing rain but well worth the trip up from Tipperary

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment, I do love receiving comments :)

Pages

Popular Posts