Hope you like these blue rooms? I do and my new home will have blue in it for sure!! The sun has just started to shine again :) Not feeling blue any longer but still love these blue rooms :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments
(
Atom
)
Popular Posts
-
"God made the country, and man made the town" William Cowper All images above are my own. I love life in the Irish Countryside...
-
Wishing you all a wonderful Saint Patrick's Day from Ireland :) Here are a few of my own photographs of my lovely Emerald Isle, hope yo...
-
As some of you may be aware IKEA House Call contacted me earlier in the Autumn time through my blog. I was very surprised when their marketi...
-
I have never put a photograph of myself on my blog before, but here goes! I have been blogging long enough now. I am married almost a year,...
-
{ Dulux } "A fundamental Truth: Man Needs Colour" This quote by the architect Le Corbusier states the need for colour in our l...
-
My Goals for 2010 Remember a goal is a dream with a deadline! No.1 Eat healthier so instead of biscuits with mugs of tea- replace with c...
-
L ove, beminnen, liefhebben, rakastaa, amour, liebe, liben, szeretet, amore, amare, amor, diligo, amor, gra..... { Karin Taylor } It...
-
Last Sunday we went exploring as the weather was nice, below are a few images of took of one of the local lakes with the sky reflecting in t...
-
Hello all my dear blog friends, followers and readers. I have been busy the last week so my posts focused on my interior design ideas and co...





I love then too and I'm sorry you've had rain..we've got a drought at the moment!
ReplyDeleteBellaboo :0)
I like these blue rooms.
ReplyDeleteI'm not feeling blue because I'm on holidays!(even if the weather is not very shine in France too!).
love the rooms so clean and cool looking,
ReplyDeleteHope your having a good weekend
yessy wetty here this week- though luckily this afternoon we have sunshine woooohoooo!!
ReplyDeletelove the cooool blue rooms- so pretty ;0)
your blog is looking so summery ;0)xxxx
i would be beggin' for wet weather if i knew it would produce beautiful rooms like you've chosen to inspire us!!! great post! :)
ReplyDeleteThanks Janean,
ReplyDeleteThose rooms are all from the dulux colour range, so inspirational :)
All things nice...