Autumn Time in Ireland
Autumn time is one of my favourite times of the year particularly here in Ireland. The weather gets cooler but the air is much crisper with lovely sunshine and the most amazing sunsets. I was under the weather this past week with the cold but now I'm on the mend, I took a long stroll around the farm. The colours of autumn are great such an array of warm colours. I'm off for a few days to France so I hope you have a wonderful week and enjoy the rest of the weekend wherever you are! Photos from France to follow next weekend...


Subscribe to:
Post Comments
(
Atom
)
Popular Posts
-
Wishing you all a wonderful Saint Patrick's Day from Ireland :) Here are a few of my own photographs of my lovely Emerald Isle, hope yo...
-
"God made the country, and man made the town" William Cowper All images above are my own. I love life in the Irish Countryside...
-
As some of you may be aware IKEA House Call contacted me earlier in the Autumn time through my blog. I was very surprised when their marketi...
-
I have never put a photograph of myself on my blog before, but here goes! I have been blogging long enough now. I am married almost a year,...
-
My Goals for 2010 Remember a goal is a dream with a deadline! No.1 Eat healthier so instead of biscuits with mugs of tea- replace with c...
-
{ Dulux } "A fundamental Truth: Man Needs Colour" This quote by the architect Le Corbusier states the need for colour in our l...
-
L ove, beminnen, liefhebben, rakastaa, amour, liebe, liben, szeretet, amore, amare, amor, diligo, amor, gra..... { Karin Taylor } It...
-
Last Sunday we went exploring as the weather was nice, below are a few images of took of one of the local lakes with the sky reflecting in t...
-
Hello all my dear blog friends, followers and readers. I have been busy the last week so my posts focused on my interior design ideas and co...

What a delightful post! Your photos are absolutely gorgeous! Warm greetings from Montreal, Canada. :)
ReplyDeleteLinda,
DeleteThank you very much, I am sure that Montreal is beautiful in the Fall too :)
All things nice...
My Grandmother was from western Ireland SLIGO her cottage was walking distance
ReplyDeletefrom Mullamore and Lord Mt. Battens castle. I picked a lot of huge black berries on those rock walls. yvonne
I love your photos. Autumn is such a beautiful time in Ireland. And those cows! Aren't they a nosy bunch :-D
ReplyDeleteLovely photos. Also makes me want to go blackberry picking!
ReplyDelete