Do you like Antique Lace & Vintage Fashion?

Remember I posted at the start of the month on November through the Years. As I have been blogging since 2009 I decided to feature some of my old blog posts from November in years gone past. 

So this week I am featuring some images from a blog post from November 2010 entitled Antique Lace anyone?? This post featured Sheelin Antique Lace Shop & Museum based in Bellanaleck, County Fermanagh. Since 2010 it looks like Sheelin Antique Lace has expanded to include Vintage Fashion. Their website and Facebook has some beautiful images- so feminine and sophisticated. The shop has a real boudoir feel to it. It looks amazing! It appears they have also opened another shop in London- Sheelin Lace London. I recommend that you follow Sheelin Lace on twitter or visit their websites Sheelin Lace and The Sheelin Antique Lace and Vintage Fashion

{All images from Sheelin Lace}

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment, I do love receiving comments :)

Pages

Popular Posts