Sunshine, sunshine and more sunshine here in Ireland. We are currently having a heat wave, we deserve one as we haven't had one in years. I am working this week but contemplating taking Thursday and Friday off as annual leave to soak up more sun. I was in my car today and it was 40 degrees, never saw that before in my lifetime!!! :) P.S. Sorry about the rubbish image of my car, the clock is also wrong should read 16:03 as I am an hour behind.
Sunshine in Ireland
Subscribe to:
Post Comments
(
Atom
)
Popular Posts
-
"God made the country, and man made the town" William Cowper All images above are my own. I love life in the Irish Countryside...
-
Wishing you all a wonderful Saint Patrick's Day from Ireland :) Here are a few of my own photographs of my lovely Emerald Isle, hope yo...
-
As some of you may be aware IKEA House Call contacted me earlier in the Autumn time through my blog. I was very surprised when their marketi...
-
I have never put a photograph of myself on my blog before, but here goes! I have been blogging long enough now. I am married almost a year,...
-
{ Dulux } "A fundamental Truth: Man Needs Colour" This quote by the architect Le Corbusier states the need for colour in our l...
-
My Goals for 2010 Remember a goal is a dream with a deadline! No.1 Eat healthier so instead of biscuits with mugs of tea- replace with c...
-
L ove, beminnen, liefhebben, rakastaa, amour, liebe, liben, szeretet, amore, amare, amor, diligo, amor, gra..... { Karin Taylor } It...
-
Last Sunday we went exploring as the weather was nice, below are a few images of took of one of the local lakes with the sky reflecting in t...
-
Hello all my dear blog friends, followers and readers. I have been busy the last week so my posts focused on my interior design ideas and co...


It's hot here too. I'm finding it more comfortable getting things done first thing in the morning then I get another burst of energy in the evening! Enjoy your days off. Julie x
ReplyDeleteShut the front door! 40 degrees ... that's insane.
ReplyDeletenew of anything Ireland is always welcome at my place. Glad you are getting some sunshine.. Here in US ( Ohio ) we've had rain for 14 straight days, and heat galore...87 yesterday and humid like the tropics....
ReplyDelete