We put this home sweet home canvas in our kitchen. This was a total bargain at €3.00 from Pennys. All of these add a nice homely feel to our home. I have lots of photo frames but no photographs to put in them yet. Do you put many photographs of your family and friends around your home? I have only one of my parents wedding. I have none of my own wedding yet but I intend to get one or two developed.
Add some interest to your walls...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments
(
Atom
)
Popular Posts
-
Wishing you all a wonderful Saint Patrick's Day from Ireland :) Here are a few of my own photographs of my lovely Emerald Isle, hope yo...
-
"God made the country, and man made the town" William Cowper All images above are my own. I love life in the Irish Countryside...
-
As some of you may be aware IKEA House Call contacted me earlier in the Autumn time through my blog. I was very surprised when their marketi...
-
I have never put a photograph of myself on my blog before, but here goes! I have been blogging long enough now. I am married almost a year,...
-
My Goals for 2010 Remember a goal is a dream with a deadline! No.1 Eat healthier so instead of biscuits with mugs of tea- replace with c...
-
{ Dulux } "A fundamental Truth: Man Needs Colour" This quote by the architect Le Corbusier states the need for colour in our l...
-
L ove, beminnen, liefhebben, rakastaa, amour, liebe, liben, szeretet, amore, amare, amor, diligo, amor, gra..... { Karin Taylor } It...
-
Last Sunday we went exploring as the weather was nice, below are a few images of took of one of the local lakes with the sky reflecting in t...
-
Hello all my dear blog friends, followers and readers. I have been busy the last week so my posts focused on my interior design ideas and co...

Oh, I have too many photos - I create a huge collage from photos about every 2 years and now have 4 of them - have 2 in the kitchen and haven't reinstated the other 2 yet since we've been decorating. Not at all sure where to put them. Love them as see a different photo each time I look at them, lots of memories
ReplyDeleteThey are both v pretty prints.
Looks like you're making your house a home!
ReplyDeleteLove your weekend purchases, especially the canvas for €3, that was a steal! Yes I'm big into photos! I have an entire wall in our front hall covered in family photos all framed in various sizes of the same frame from Ikea! All the important people and times are there!
ReplyDeleteWhat great finds! I have quite a few family and friends pics that I had arranged in a gallery wall in our hallway in Muskoka. They're all in storage right now and I do miss them.
ReplyDeleteThat's a lovely canvas from Penneys - and a bargain price!
ReplyDelete