Here is a lovely book to have on your coffee table, just to pick up and take some inspiration from. It would make a great Christmas present too. I hope you are all near ready for Christmas. This day next week is Christmas Eve! How do you spend your Christmas Eve? Do you relax with family and friends? Or perhaps you always forget some presents or cards and need to run to the shops to do some last minute shopping? Do you prepare some of your Christmas dinner?
Have some wonderful weekends
Subscribe to:
Post Comments
(
Atom
)
Popular Posts
-
"God made the country, and man made the town" William Cowper All images above are my own. I love life in the Irish Countryside...
-
Wishing you all a wonderful Saint Patrick's Day from Ireland :) Here are a few of my own photographs of my lovely Emerald Isle, hope yo...
-
As some of you may be aware IKEA House Call contacted me earlier in the Autumn time through my blog. I was very surprised when their marketi...
-
I have never put a photograph of myself on my blog before, but here goes! I have been blogging long enough now. I am married almost a year,...
-
{ Dulux } "A fundamental Truth: Man Needs Colour" This quote by the architect Le Corbusier states the need for colour in our l...
-
My Goals for 2010 Remember a goal is a dream with a deadline! No.1 Eat healthier so instead of biscuits with mugs of tea- replace with c...
-
L ove, beminnen, liefhebben, rakastaa, amour, liebe, liben, szeretet, amore, amare, amor, diligo, amor, gra..... { Karin Taylor } It...
-
Last Sunday we went exploring as the weather was nice, below are a few images of took of one of the local lakes with the sky reflecting in t...
-
Hello all my dear blog friends, followers and readers. I have been busy the last week so my posts focused on my interior design ideas and co...


I cook the turkey Christmas eve, then hop on the bus with my daughter for some sale shopping :) A meal out, at 16 its the only day we're seen together! In the evening its wine, curry takeaway and classic sitcoms like Steptoe and On the buses. Gotta recreate some 70's nostalgia.
ReplyDeleteI bought this book a few years ago and also started reading Elspeths blog. It is so lovely and she was so inspirational. When i found out she died a while ago i was so upset. Its such a shame her writings couldn't help her xx
ReplyDeleteLissy Lou,
ReplyDeleteImagine I saw this blog about a year ago and loved it. I never knew it was Elspeths blog, until you posted here, what a coincident! I love her work.
All things nice...
I love books like that, the illustration on the front along makes me want to buy it, and yes Christmas shopping is always left until the last minute in our house! xxx
ReplyDeleteThat book is fab - I read it this summer. It gives you lots to think about, doesn't it???
ReplyDeleteOn Christmas eve, I normally go to church with my mom, sister and lots of (female) family friends. Our 'men-folk' go to the village pub. Then we all meet up at the pub for dinner!!! I love it!!! This year we're spending Christmas with my husband's family, so I'll really miss the 'usual routine'. :-(
Hope your preparations are going well.....
Carly
x