Sorry I haven't blogged in soo long, I am really busy, almost ready to move house, I'm still organising our wedding and on top of that I had an interview and I have got a new job which I will be starting in the new year, so it is really busy. It will be a new chapter in my life-new house, new job and new husband in February :) Hope you will all continue to follow my blog and my adventures in my new home, new job, almost a new life....
Curtain material....
I have picked this material for my curtains in the snug. We have two windows and my aunt makes curtains so she will be making them for us :) They are traditional, both nice and bright too :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments
(
Atom
)
Popular Posts
-
"God made the country, and man made the town" William Cowper All images above are my own. I love life in the Irish Countryside...
-
Wishing you all a wonderful Saint Patrick's Day from Ireland :) Here are a few of my own photographs of my lovely Emerald Isle, hope yo...
-
As some of you may be aware IKEA House Call contacted me earlier in the Autumn time through my blog. I was very surprised when their marketi...
-
I have never put a photograph of myself on my blog before, but here goes! I have been blogging long enough now. I am married almost a year,...
-
{ Dulux } "A fundamental Truth: Man Needs Colour" This quote by the architect Le Corbusier states the need for colour in our l...
-
My Goals for 2010 Remember a goal is a dream with a deadline! No.1 Eat healthier so instead of biscuits with mugs of tea- replace with c...
-
L ove, beminnen, liefhebben, rakastaa, amour, liebe, liben, szeretet, amore, amare, amor, diligo, amor, gra..... { Karin Taylor } It...
-
Last Sunday we went exploring as the weather was nice, below are a few images of took of one of the local lakes with the sky reflecting in t...
-
Hello all my dear blog friends, followers and readers. I have been busy the last week so my posts focused on my interior design ideas and co...


Hello! This fabric looks like CHINTZ! Beautiful!
ReplyDeleteall about chintz here in my blog
http://summerhouse-kalinki.blogspot.com/2011/09/chintz.html
Greetings from Poland
M.
Love the fabric, and you are very lucky to have that aunty.
ReplyDeleteyes will defiantly still follow. I have slow periods as well as frantic ones. love the fabric. good luck with all the exciting things that are coming your way. x
ReplyDeleteCongrats on the new job! And lucky you with such a talented auntie : )
ReplyDeleteBusy and exciting times :) great to have a family member who can sew. I used to make curtains a long time ago but have neither the time now plus I have huge windows!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations on the new job, and hope you like your new house. That is a lovely pattern on that fabric, where did you get the fabric from?
ReplyDeleteOh I love that print! Congratulations on new job...enjoy! xoxo
ReplyDelete