Hope you are all having a nice weekend. Above are a few inspiration images for my new kitchen. I have picked a solid oak painted almond kitchen with wooden worktops, similiar to the images above. My cooker canopy will be similiar to the one above as well. I was going to put Dulux Duck egg on the walls but when I put the tester on, it was very blue so I'm thinking of going for the Dulux Renaissance colour above. I also hope to get a nice oilcloth like the floral one above and lots of nice accesories :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments
(
Atom
)
Popular Posts
-
"God made the country, and man made the town" William Cowper All images above are my own. I love life in the Irish Countryside...
-
Wishing you all a wonderful Saint Patrick's Day from Ireland :) Here are a few of my own photographs of my lovely Emerald Isle, hope yo...
-
As some of you may be aware IKEA House Call contacted me earlier in the Autumn time through my blog. I was very surprised when their marketi...
-
I have never put a photograph of myself on my blog before, but here goes! I have been blogging long enough now. I am married almost a year,...
-
My Goals for 2010 Remember a goal is a dream with a deadline! No.1 Eat healthier so instead of biscuits with mugs of tea- replace with c...
-
{ Dulux } "A fundamental Truth: Man Needs Colour" This quote by the architect Le Corbusier states the need for colour in our l...
-
L ove, beminnen, liefhebben, rakastaa, amour, liebe, liben, szeretet, amore, amare, amor, diligo, amor, gra..... { Karin Taylor } It...
-
Last Sunday we went exploring as the weather was nice, below are a few images of took of one of the local lakes with the sky reflecting in t...
-
Hello all my dear blog friends, followers and readers. I have been busy the last week so my posts focused on my interior design ideas and co...

Wow, love all the colours you have picked for your new kitchen. It is going to look beautiful.
ReplyDeleteOo lovely. I have the Cath pic in the top left corner saved too. Hope to post some house progress pics. x
ReplyDeletealso love the French doors peeking out.
ReplyDeleteLooks gorgeous!!! Love duck egg & those roses : )
ReplyDeleteSharon xx
Love the 'mood board' pic, lovely colours!
ReplyDeleteVisiting you via 'A Mermaids Purse' blog.
Love your new home too.
Sandie xx
It really goes well together, nice look.
ReplyDeleteLooks like you'll be spending time in the Cath Kidston shop!! :0)
ReplyDeleteVery nice and I love your painted chairs....
ReplyDelete