A little bit of reading to relax...

Hello everyone. I took today off work and have been very busy cleaning out the rooms in my new home. I'm also sanding the window boards and door jams. Hope you are all having a nice Monday. The weather is nice enough here in Ireland. This weekend I have been reading a book from Dublin Author Maeve Binchy, I'm flying through it and will have it finished by mid week. It's an easy read. I also have two other nice books that I'll share with you once I finish this one. That's my quick update, I'm off now to do more sanding and cleaning.

5 comments:

  1. I love Maeve Binchy and will add this book to my "to read" list. I have just returned from wonderful Ireland! I have never met so many nice people in my life. What a wonderful country.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Maeve Binchy too! My absolute favorite book of hers is Scarlet Feather!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Maeve Binchy is also a favourite Irish author of mine and it is too long since I read anything from her. Any suggestion apart from the current one you are reading ? All the best to you :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have you read Circle of Friends or Tara Road, they are both lovely books, I enjoyed them anyway. I'm now reading the Elephant Keeper by Christopher Nicholson. I'm only home from work at 8:30 this evening :(

    All things nice...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haven't read that one but have read several of hers!! I bought my sister her current one in Ireland!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment, I do love receiving comments :)

Pages

Popular Posts