{All images my own}
Former Glory...
I came across this amazing website today while searching for some old cottages, I love it, how did I not come across it before or hear of it. It is called Former Glory and it depicts the wonderful architecture of historic properties in Ireland. As you already know I love photographing ruins and old historical buildings, here are a few of my images below.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments
(
Atom
)
Popular Posts
-
Wishing you all a wonderful Saint Patrick's Day from Ireland :) Here are a few of my own photographs of my lovely Emerald Isle, hope yo...
-
"God made the country, and man made the town" William Cowper All images above are my own. I love life in the Irish Countryside...
-
As some of you may be aware IKEA House Call contacted me earlier in the Autumn time through my blog. I was very surprised when their marketi...
-
I have never put a photograph of myself on my blog before, but here goes! I have been blogging long enough now. I am married almost a year,...
-
My Goals for 2010 Remember a goal is a dream with a deadline! No.1 Eat healthier so instead of biscuits with mugs of tea- replace with c...
-
{ Dulux } "A fundamental Truth: Man Needs Colour" This quote by the architect Le Corbusier states the need for colour in our l...
-
L ove, beminnen, liefhebben, rakastaa, amour, liebe, liben, szeretet, amore, amare, amor, diligo, amor, gra..... { Karin Taylor } It...
-
Last Sunday we went exploring as the weather was nice, below are a few images of took of one of the local lakes with the sky reflecting in t...
-
Hello all my dear blog friends, followers and readers. I have been busy the last week so my posts focused on my interior design ideas and co...

Beautiful images, coming soon I will go to Scotland, so I hope to photograph all!!!!
ReplyDeleteRegards
You are so right... I do like this post.
ReplyDeleteIt contains all the things that I love! Such beautiful images you have taken. :)
Must have been a beautiful day out too. I miss Ireland when I am not there.
~kimme
These are beautiful photos... I love the steep steps leading to the old wooden door... Sarah x
ReplyDeletelovely, I love going to the Scottish island's and photographing the abandoned houses. I love the picture of the Tower, makes me think of Rapunzel!
ReplyDeleteOld houses are incredibly beautiful .. in them so strongly felt the old life ..
ReplyDelete