Country Cottages
Subscribe to:
Post Comments
(
Atom
)
Popular Posts
-
My good friend Karen from Tilly Rose , passed the "Make me Smile Award" on to me, thank you so much Karen your Blog Tilly Rose al...
-
"God made the country, and man made the town" William Cowper All images above are my own. I love life in the Irish Countryside...
-
Wishing you all a wonderful Saint Patrick's Day from Ireland :) Here are a few of my own photographs of my lovely Emerald Isle, hope yo...
-
As some of you may be aware IKEA House Call contacted me earlier in the Autumn time through my blog. I was very surprised when their marketi...
-
Hello my dear friends, I hope you are all enjoying the weekend, the weather is beautiful here in Ireland :o) I haven't been bloggi...
-
I have never put a photograph of myself on my blog before, but here goes! I have been blogging long enough now. I am married almost a year,...
-
I got a lovely surprise from one of my bridesmaids for our wedding. It is a wedding pillow lovingly handcrafted by the talented Karen fro...
-
{ Dulux } "A fundamental Truth: Man Needs Colour" This quote by the architect Le Corbusier states the need for colour in our l...
-
My Goals for 2010 Remember a goal is a dream with a deadline! No.1 Eat healthier so instead of biscuits with mugs of tea- replace with c...

0 comments:
Post a Comment
Please leave me a comment, I do love receiving comments :)