What wonderful weather today for the end of October. It was mild with some sunshine too. I spent some time outdoors in my garden and around the farm. My flowers are still blooming which is great as I thought they had finished at the end of August when the weather was so cold and wet. Hopefully with all this good weather, it will make the Winter seem shorter. Hope you are all having a fun filled weekend....
Life in Rural Ireland
Subscribe to:
Post Comments
(
Atom
)
Popular Posts
-
"God made the country, and man made the town" William Cowper All images above are my own. I love life in the Irish Countryside...
-
Wishing you all a wonderful Saint Patrick's Day from Ireland :) Here are a few of my own photographs of my lovely Emerald Isle, hope yo...
-
As some of you may be aware IKEA House Call contacted me earlier in the Autumn time through my blog. I was very surprised when their marketi...
-
I have never put a photograph of myself on my blog before, but here goes! I have been blogging long enough now. I am married almost a year,...
-
{ Dulux } "A fundamental Truth: Man Needs Colour" This quote by the architect Le Corbusier states the need for colour in our l...
-
My Goals for 2010 Remember a goal is a dream with a deadline! No.1 Eat healthier so instead of biscuits with mugs of tea- replace with c...
-
L ove, beminnen, liefhebben, rakastaa, amour, liebe, liben, szeretet, amore, amare, amor, diligo, amor, gra..... { Karin Taylor } It...
-
Last Sunday we went exploring as the weather was nice, below are a few images of took of one of the local lakes with the sky reflecting in t...
-
Hello all my dear blog friends, followers and readers. I have been busy the last week so my posts focused on my interior design ideas and co...



Beautiful autumn pics!
ReplyDeletewww.ladiesandcroissants.blogspot.fr
Your garden and farm look solemn and beautiful. I wish I could go in your place :)
ReplyDeleteAnd I'm new at blogger, hope you would visit my page. Thank you!
trulyfionaa.blogspot.com