A Morning in Montenegro


As you are aware I was on my holidays last week, the first stop was Venice which I posted about here. Next stop was Kotor in Montenegro. Montenegro has a coastline on the Adriatic Sea and is bordered by Craotia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Serbia and Albania. Kotor is a lovely coastal town which is tucked away in the Bay of Kotor. The scenery and views are amazing on approach. The old town is a nice place to stop off and visit, it is full of old world charm with lots of cobbled streets and heritage buildings. It is designated as a World Heritage Site by UNESCO. Below are a few of my photographs from our visit. Montenegro is an up and coming tourist destination but you have seen it here first :)
































0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment, I do love receiving comments :)

Pages

Popular Posts