Happy weekend everyone, we have an extra long weekend here in Ireland. It is a bank holiday on Monday :) Hope you have lots of nice plans...
Happy Weekend...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments
(
Atom
)
Popular Posts
-
"God made the country, and man made the town" William Cowper All images above are my own. I love life in the Irish Countryside...
-
Wishing you all a wonderful Saint Patrick's Day from Ireland :) Here are a few of my own photographs of my lovely Emerald Isle, hope yo...
-
As some of you may be aware IKEA House Call contacted me earlier in the Autumn time through my blog. I was very surprised when their marketi...
-
I have never put a photograph of myself on my blog before, but here goes! I have been blogging long enough now. I am married almost a year,...
-
My Goals for 2010 Remember a goal is a dream with a deadline! No.1 Eat healthier so instead of biscuits with mugs of tea- replace with c...
-
{ Dulux } "A fundamental Truth: Man Needs Colour" This quote by the architect Le Corbusier states the need for colour in our l...
-
L ove, beminnen, liefhebben, rakastaa, amour, liebe, liben, szeretet, amore, amare, amor, diligo, amor, gra..... { Karin Taylor } It...
-
Last Sunday we went exploring as the weather was nice, below are a few images of took of one of the local lakes with the sky reflecting in t...
-
Hello all my dear blog friends, followers and readers. I have been busy the last week so my posts focused on my interior design ideas and co...


Although it's dry at the moment I think we are about to get the most horrendous storms over south and eastern england, so I think a cosy time indoors will be in order! Have a lovely long weekend. Julie x
ReplyDeleteI heard that on the TV last night, think it is going to be the same here too. It'll be a good excuse to cosy up at home with lots of tea at the fire :) Hope you have a nice weekend whatever you get up to
ReplyDeleteAll things nice...
Have a great BH!
ReplyDeleteI hope you enjoyed your long weekend!
ReplyDeleteWe had last week off for half-term, and this Friday's a bank holiday here in Germany. Aren't days off fab!?!
Carly
x
Happy Weekend to you too! Hope you enjoy the extra day off.
ReplyDelete