Hope everyone is having a nice weekend and that the weather isn't too bad where ever you are! The weather has been pretty miserable this past week with rain, sleet and snow. I am longing for some sunshine to brighten up the dark days, but for now I am indulging in some pretty pastel colours throughout my home to keep the place bright and light. Here are a few images of some pretty pastels from my pinterest page.
Pretty Pastels...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments
(
Atom
)
Popular Posts
-
"God made the country, and man made the town" William Cowper All images above are my own. I love life in the Irish Countryside...
-
Wishing you all a wonderful Saint Patrick's Day from Ireland :) Here are a few of my own photographs of my lovely Emerald Isle, hope yo...
-
As some of you may be aware IKEA House Call contacted me earlier in the Autumn time through my blog. I was very surprised when their marketi...
-
I have never put a photograph of myself on my blog before, but here goes! I have been blogging long enough now. I am married almost a year,...
-
{ Dulux } "A fundamental Truth: Man Needs Colour" This quote by the architect Le Corbusier states the need for colour in our l...
-
My Goals for 2010 Remember a goal is a dream with a deadline! No.1 Eat healthier so instead of biscuits with mugs of tea- replace with c...
-
L ove, beminnen, liefhebben, rakastaa, amour, liebe, liben, szeretet, amore, amare, amor, diligo, amor, gra..... { Karin Taylor } It...
-
Here in Ireland the largest Irish owned retailers are Dunnes Stores (some of you have already heard of them).Their stores are dotted throug...
-
Last Sunday we went exploring as the weather was nice, below are a few images of took of one of the local lakes with the sky reflecting in t...

Oh the tea towels are beautiful
ReplyDeleteJ
http://lifelovesand.blogspot.ie/
All so pretty! Thank you for sharing!
ReplyDeleteCarly
x