Here is a throwback to my travels to Greece which I never got around to posting. I visited Greece in August, this is my second time to visit Greece having visited Athens and the Greek Islands of Corfu, Mykonos and Kefalonia two years ago. I was so surprised at how beautiful Greece is, the islands are amazing! The photos below are from the small town of Katakolon on the mainland. It is known as the gateway to Olympia. I really enjoyed my visit here, the people were so friendly and welcoming to their town. The shops were really quaint and overall it had a lovely small town feel.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments
(
Atom
)
Popular Posts
-
"God made the country, and man made the town" William Cowper All images above are my own. I love life in the Irish Countryside...
-
Wishing you all a wonderful Saint Patrick's Day from Ireland :) Here are a few of my own photographs of my lovely Emerald Isle, hope yo...
-
As some of you may be aware IKEA House Call contacted me earlier in the Autumn time through my blog. I was very surprised when their marketi...
-
I have never put a photograph of myself on my blog before, but here goes! I have been blogging long enough now. I am married almost a year,...
-
{ Dulux } "A fundamental Truth: Man Needs Colour" This quote by the architect Le Corbusier states the need for colour in our l...
-
My Goals for 2010 Remember a goal is a dream with a deadline! No.1 Eat healthier so instead of biscuits with mugs of tea- replace with c...
-
L ove, beminnen, liefhebben, rakastaa, amour, liebe, liben, szeretet, amore, amare, amor, diligo, amor, gra..... { Karin Taylor } It...
-
Here in Ireland the largest Irish owned retailers are Dunnes Stores (some of you have already heard of them).Their stores are dotted throug...
-
Last Sunday we went exploring as the weather was nice, below are a few images of took of one of the local lakes with the sky reflecting in t...

0 comments:
Post a Comment
Please leave me a comment, I do love receiving comments :)