I love escaping from the cities and towns and exploring rural Ireland. Nothing beats the fresh air, friendly people and endless green fields, not to mention the wealth of heritage and spectacular scenery. Below are a few images from my travels in County Leitrim. County Leitrim is the most rural county in Ireland with just over 30,000 people.. It is a great place to unwind, relax and enjoy the simple things in life...
Images; Margaret of New Orleans Cottage, view from the cottage, Fenagh Abbey, more views from the cottage and the final photo is Killegar Parish Church
Escape to Rural Ireland...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments
(
Atom
)
Popular Posts
-
"God made the country, and man made the town" William Cowper All images above are my own. I love life in the Irish Countryside...
-
Wishing you all a wonderful Saint Patrick's Day from Ireland :) Here are a few of my own photographs of my lovely Emerald Isle, hope yo...
-
As some of you may be aware IKEA House Call contacted me earlier in the Autumn time through my blog. I was very surprised when their marketi...
-
I have never put a photograph of myself on my blog before, but here goes! I have been blogging long enough now. I am married almost a year,...
-
{ Dulux } "A fundamental Truth: Man Needs Colour" This quote by the architect Le Corbusier states the need for colour in our l...
-
My Goals for 2010 Remember a goal is a dream with a deadline! No.1 Eat healthier so instead of biscuits with mugs of tea- replace with c...
-
L ove, beminnen, liefhebben, rakastaa, amour, liebe, liben, szeretet, amore, amare, amor, diligo, amor, gra..... { Karin Taylor } It...
-
Last Sunday we went exploring as the weather was nice, below are a few images of took of one of the local lakes with the sky reflecting in t...
-
Hello all my dear blog friends, followers and readers. I have been busy the last week so my posts focused on my interior design ideas and co...

hi nice experience. all photos downloaded. thank you. keep on posting nature and various people.
ReplyDelete