Shopping for the Home...

This weekend I visited Dunnes Stores which is a local Department Store here in Ireland. I hadn't visited in a long time and I was very impressed with their homewares. Over the past few years they have introduced new ranges including Paul Costelloe, Consider by Helen James and Carolyn Donnelly. It is more expensive but the items are definitely higher quality.




From looking at the above images, it is probably obvious that my favourite is the Carolyn Donnelly range as it full of pastels and floral patterns, all so bright and cheerful.
{All images from Dunnes Stores}

1 comments:

  1. oooh! how pretty! I like pastel colors! The bed in the photo looks so cute!

    trulyfionaa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment, I do love receiving comments :)

Pages

Popular Posts