Sorry it's been awhile since I last blogged. Time seems to be flying away on me. I have been busy around the house and with work. Lots of gardening and decorating. With Summer here the days are much longer and plenty of time is being spent outside to make the most of the long bright evenings. Above are some images from around my home today. I picked the foxglove up the lane last night and I also have a posy of flowers on my dresser in the living room. I have my new couch bought for my sitting room and the final photo is of my sitting room. I have it fully painted and waiting on the fireplace to be installed on Tuesday. Here are a few more photos of my travel over the past week with work and leisure. Hope you are having a nice weekend....
Ramblings for the Weekend....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments
(
Atom
)
Popular Posts
-
"God made the country, and man made the town" William Cowper All images above are my own. I love life in the Irish Countryside...
-
Wishing you all a wonderful Saint Patrick's Day from Ireland :) Here are a few of my own photographs of my lovely Emerald Isle, hope yo...
-
As some of you may be aware IKEA House Call contacted me earlier in the Autumn time through my blog. I was very surprised when their marketi...
-
I have never put a photograph of myself on my blog before, but here goes! I have been blogging long enough now. I am married almost a year,...
-
My Goals for 2010 Remember a goal is a dream with a deadline! No.1 Eat healthier so instead of biscuits with mugs of tea- replace with c...
-
{ Dulux } "A fundamental Truth: Man Needs Colour" This quote by the architect Le Corbusier states the need for colour in our l...
-
L ove, beminnen, liefhebben, rakastaa, amour, liebe, liben, szeretet, amore, amare, amor, diligo, amor, gra..... { Karin Taylor } It...
-
Last Sunday we went exploring as the weather was nice, below are a few images of took of one of the local lakes with the sky reflecting in t...
-
Hello all my dear blog friends, followers and readers. I have been busy the last week so my posts focused on my interior design ideas and co...




Beautiful!
ReplyDeleteLove the grey paint!
ReplyDeletehttp://ladiesandcroissants.blogspot.fr/
Oh those Foxgloves are gorgeous! I bet you're excited to get your fireplace installed too - the paint looks great as well and those countryside views are lovely! - Tasha
ReplyDelete