Wanderlust set in so I had to book some Holidays

I got totally fed up with the Irish weather this week so I went and booked a holiday... Both myself and my husband feel we both need a nice break and some sunshine so we're heading back to the beautiful city of Venice again, then on to Croatia, Greece and Turkey... I love exploring new places and while I have been to Venice before we will have two days there now and then on to lots of new locations.... Below are a selection of my photographs from my trip to Venice two years ago.. #exciting #holidays







1 comments:

  1. Love the architecture and the colours in these photos! Venice looks so picturesque! I definitely need to book a holiday soon too. We had some really nice, warm sunshine at the beginnign of June, but it's turned to rain now, so some sun is definitely needed! - Tasha

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment, I do love receiving comments :)

Pages

Popular Posts