Yummy traditional biscuits for the long weekend. I visited Red Earth in Mullingar and bought some Cartwright & Butler Biscuits. They are a lovely treat. If you haven't tried them you should, plus you get the lovely tin too that looks good in the kitchen. Hope everyone is enjoying the long weekend.
Traditional Biscuit Treats
Subscribe to:
Post Comments
(
Atom
)
Popular Posts
-
"God made the country, and man made the town" William Cowper All images above are my own. I love life in the Irish Countryside...
-
Wishing you all a wonderful Saint Patrick's Day from Ireland :) Here are a few of my own photographs of my lovely Emerald Isle, hope yo...
-
As some of you may be aware IKEA House Call contacted me earlier in the Autumn time through my blog. I was very surprised when their marketi...
-
I have never put a photograph of myself on my blog before, but here goes! I have been blogging long enough now. I am married almost a year,...
-
My Goals for 2010 Remember a goal is a dream with a deadline! No.1 Eat healthier so instead of biscuits with mugs of tea- replace with c...
-
{ Dulux } "A fundamental Truth: Man Needs Colour" This quote by the architect Le Corbusier states the need for colour in our l...
-
L ove, beminnen, liefhebben, rakastaa, amour, liebe, liben, szeretet, amore, amare, amor, diligo, amor, gra..... { Karin Taylor } It...
-
Last Sunday we went exploring as the weather was nice, below are a few images of took of one of the local lakes with the sky reflecting in t...
-
Hello all my dear blog friends, followers and readers. I have been busy the last week so my posts focused on my interior design ideas and co...


I've had the salted caramel, they were so nice! Now I use the tin for teabags. Hope you enjoyed Red Earth, I love it there.
ReplyDeleteMark,
ReplyDeleteThey are yummy alright. Yes I love Red Earth, the food is really good too :) Myself and my mam love visiting
All things nice...