Last Sunday we went for a drive as the weather was nice (i.e. It wasn't raining, but no proper sunshine though). We went to Glaslough Village in County Monaghan. It is a very picturesque village on the edge of the Castle Leslie Estate. We intended on having afternoon tea in the Castle however it was booked out so instead we explored the wee village and I took lots of photographs. The ones below are just a few of the pretty stone buildings in and around the centre. I also posted one of the antique shops on my previous post here. Next time I visit I will have some photographs of the Castle itself.
Glaslough Village, Monaghan, Ireland... Pretty as a Picture
Subscribe to:
Post Comments
(
Atom
)
Popular Posts
-
"God made the country, and man made the town" William Cowper All images above are my own. I love life in the Irish Countryside...
-
Wishing you all a wonderful Saint Patrick's Day from Ireland :) Here are a few of my own photographs of my lovely Emerald Isle, hope yo...
-
As some of you may be aware IKEA House Call contacted me earlier in the Autumn time through my blog. I was very surprised when their marketi...
-
I have never put a photograph of myself on my blog before, but here goes! I have been blogging long enough now. I am married almost a year,...
-
{ Dulux } "A fundamental Truth: Man Needs Colour" This quote by the architect Le Corbusier states the need for colour in our l...
-
My Goals for 2010 Remember a goal is a dream with a deadline! No.1 Eat healthier so instead of biscuits with mugs of tea- replace with c...
-
L ove, beminnen, liefhebben, rakastaa, amour, liebe, liben, szeretet, amore, amare, amor, diligo, amor, gra..... { Karin Taylor } It...
-
Last Sunday we went exploring as the weather was nice, below are a few images of took of one of the local lakes with the sky reflecting in t...
-
Hello all my dear blog friends, followers and readers. I have been busy the last week so my posts focused on my interior design ideas and co...


Thank you for becoming a follower of my blog!
ReplyDeleteJoseph
I love stone houses, it all looks very pretty. Hope you still got a cup of tea somewhere! Julie x
ReplyDeleteVery pretty houses. That's a pity you weren't able to eat in the castle.
ReplyDeleteYour photos are lovely :-) And they really say 'Ireland'!
ReplyDelete