Goals for the New Year- so many dreams are waiting to be realized

My Goals for 2010
Remember a goal is a dream with a deadline!

No.1 Eat healthier so instead of biscuits with mugs of tea- replace with cream crackers, replace cake and sweets with fruit



No.2 Keep positive, jot down positive thoughts and ideas in my notebook

{My own photo}

No.3 Complete my plant and bird identification booklets


{My own work}

No. 4 Study for my course


{My photo}

No.5 Keep in contact with my friends reguarly

{Poster print}

No.6 Continue with my craft projects- finish off any which are unfinished, keep practicing on my new sewing machine

{My own work}

No.7 Make more handmade projects


No.8 Buy some blank white cards to make greeting cards


No.9 Continue taking photographs of my travels and my local area at home


{My own photo}

No.10 Spend more time outdoors


{A painting at home}

No. 11 Appreciate those I love


No. 12 Start a very big project (It's top secret though so I can't share with you all yet)

No. 13 Declutter my walk in wardrobe which I was meant to do ages ago and sort out all my clothes



No. 14 Start back with my To- Do Lists as they were very helpful

No. 15 Keep applying for jobs and try and not get down about them


No. 16 Improve my cooking skills



No.17 Don't worry about little things as much


No.18 Grow vegetables



No. 19 Organise my time better- i.e schedule for the week ahead


No. 20 And most importantly enjoy life :)


14 comments:

  1. I love your goals! Thank you for sharing this lovely post! Both my children have a set of worry dolls from Guatemala that they keep under their pillow :) Can't wait to find out about your top secret project! I'm intrigued :)
    Happiest New Year my friend xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great goals, I don't have any, then I can't feel bad about not reaching them! LOL XXX

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ditto to everything!!! Enjoy yourself hunny in 2010....keep smiling
    Hugs Karen x x x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wishing you a very Happy New Year!

    Hope you reach and achieve all your goals and dreams. And if not well there is always next year! lol.

    Take care


    MBBx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great goals! I would like to grow veggies this year! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. yes yes yes yes!! all you type i sooo agree with!! so many 'to do's'!!!!...i wish u most of all a very happy new years!!- and exactly only do what one can do...my goal is to be more possitive about myself and life- happy thoughts mean a healthier way of thinking in my book hehe ;0)xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. You really have some great resolutions for the New Year....some of them I will just have to add to my list!! Take care & enjoy "2010".

    Hugs, Sherry

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great list and very similar to mine. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. You have a great list of goals for the year. Happy New Year.

    ReplyDelete
  10. You sure do have a list of resolutions, and I must agree with quite a few the keep positive top on my list this year, and I love that bowl of fruit. I want to wish you a very Happy New Year! Hugs, Diane

    ReplyDelete
  11. wow - lots of goals!! hope you acheive em all!!! Have a wonderful and crafty 2010! x

    ReplyDelete
  12. I hope all your dreams will be realised in 2010.Looking forward to reading about all your projects to come!

    Bellaboo

    ReplyDelete
  13. hi ya..thanks for your lovely comments on my blog....and for introducing me to yours (not 1 but 3!)i can identify with many of the things on your list - i didnt make any major resolutions as such (besides trying not to try do and take on too much again this year like i always do - but i can help myself because i want to do EVERYTHING and more!!). i now try not look at my long term to do lists everyday like i used to and find it helps not to stress me out so much, lol! sharon x

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment, I do love receiving comments :)

Pages

Popular Posts