Christmas Time Shopping....

Here in Ireland the largest Irish owned retailers are Dunnes Stores (some of you have already heard of them).Their stores are dotted throughout the country and they have a combination of Food, Textiles and Homewares all under one roof.
Here are some Christmas Ideas from Dunnes Stores which I particularly liked.


Decorating your home for Christmas....
Here are a few nice decorations

And some ideas for Christmas gifts...
For Her

For Him

For Them

And while your in the same store you could always get a fabulous party outfit

And one for your man too..

And the kids...

And to top it all off, the most important thing of all.....
FOOD

* Images above are all from Dunnes Stores

6 comments:

  1. I love the bedtime hotties....I could just snuggle up with one! XXX

    ReplyDelete
  2. Goodness, you could you mad with the shopping couldn't you.... lovely post, thank you !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful ornaments! Love those pink dresses too. Blessings today!
    Gwen

    ReplyDelete
  4. now we have no excuses for not having any idea what to get someone or what to cook! LOL. great post and thank you for introducing Dunnes!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A great post! Thank you! If only I could just pull out a credit card and buy it all! ;)
    I hate those gladiator inspired shoes...I will be happy when that trend is gone :) Love the dressy clothes!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you all for your comments, I hope you all enjoy your christmas shopping and get lots of nice bargains :)

    All things nice...

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment, I do love receiving comments :)

Pages

Popular Posts