10 Things that make me Happy :)

A BIG thank you to my blogger friend Laurie Anne from Rebel Blossom for this lovely award. You should all visit her lovely blog and follow it, she is a little bit of Rebel with a whole lotta inner Blossom :) She writes about her life in Canada, her crafts and her kids. This has brightened my day up, as I have been a bit down this weather, Thanks Laurie Anne :)


Along with this award I am to list 10 things that make me happy. My last post showed some things that make me happy but there are lots, so here are Ten Things that make me Happy


No.1 Tea, Tea and more Tea :)


No. 2 Elephants


No. 3 Thatched cottages


No.4 Home


No 5 My family


No. 6 My pet dog


No. 7 Pretty Interiors


No. 8 My books


No. 9 My antique organ


No. 10 The Countryside of Ireland


I hope the ten things that make me happy make you happy too :)
 
 

9 comments:

  1. Darling seven out of 10 of your favourites things are mine also...guess which ones?

    Love & Hugs
    Duchess

    ReplyDelete
  2. My pleasure sweetie! I love that you added photos to your 10 happy things...very nice. I love the pic of the little 'Elee' :)
    Now you need to choose 10 fellow bloggers that make you happy, so that we can share the love. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Duchess,

    I think that it's tea, thatched cottages,home, family, pet dog, pretty interiors and books? Am I right???
    Thanks for stopping by as always

    All things nice...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bonjour, Enjoyed your list of ten things, I agree with all, except I don't have a dog. Congratulations on the well deserved award. Hope it lifts your spirits in spite of the frigid temperatures.
    I really love your sweet blog. Enjoy a hot cup of tea and stay warm!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Substitute piano, for antique organ, and our 'likes' are the same too!Hope you are enjoying lots of hot tea in this cold weather.

    Bellaboo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well done hunny!
    Lovely post....
    Keep smiling!
    Hugs Karen x x x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations on your award! I so adore Elephants too! Thank you for leaving a comment on my blog the other day...I so take my tea just like you...lots and lots of milk! xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is really nice. I can just imagine sitting in the yard of that cottage , in Ireland, with the lovely sunset, drinking tea, while the dog and elephant play.
    Blessings!
    Gwen

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment, I do love receiving comments :)

Pages

Popular Posts