Cat Woman!!

Firstly, no I am not a cat woman at all! We have no pets here at our house. But... we have plenty of cats on the farm- they are good at keeping away the mice and also nice for company about the place. When I moved here over 2 years ago there were 3 cats. Sadly the oldest one Muffin died and then one of the cats had kittens, so I got to keep one which I named Tommy. Tommy is the one below with the heart nose- isn't he cute? So we then had three cats on the farm. My father in law feeds them but they are pretty wild and only Tommy like let you near him. Then another wee kitten arrived last year and we named him Tilly (see bottom photograph). So now we have four cats in residence on the farm and every so often we have a few visitor cats come around at feeding time. Do you have any cats? We don't have any dogs at all, as I don't think they would hit it off with the cats.


2 comments:

  1. omg how adorable! literally just fallen in love! id love it if youd comment back http://www.amyelizabethfashion.com/2014/09/bleach-london-hair-dye.html xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hermoso blog donde demuestras el amor por los animales!!!

    Gracias por compartir

    Abrazos!!1

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment, I do love receiving comments :)

Pages

Popular Posts