Things I like this Week....

I haven't posted much in the past few weeks but now that the Summer is over and the nights are getting longer, I will be posting more frequently. I haven't posted items I like in a long time so here goes. Below are a few items I like this week...


From top left: 
1. Paris scene t-shirt which I purchased from Next (nice for lounging around in)
2. Really loving the Pip Studio tile collection based on classic lace patterns
3. A good read from Lesley Pearse- lots of love and heartbreak, thanks to my sister in law for getting this for me (haven't it all read yet but I'm really enjoying it) and finally
4.  Bought this blue tile print dress from New Look, now that I see it, it looks really like the Pip Studio tiles :) Love the blue colours.

So there you have it, all the things that I like this week. Is there anything you are into this week?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment, I do love receiving comments :)

Pages

Popular Posts