It's the weekend again..

Hello dear friends, followers, readers & passer bys...

Hope you all had a good week this week. Did you get up to anything nice? The weather here in Ireland was awful apart from today but the forecast is not good for the weekend more rain! I didn't have a very creative week this week, my mat is progressing well and in a few weeks I should be finished. I'm having a nice quiet night in tonight at the fire. I'm taking a weekend break next weeekend- should be nice to get away and relax. We are staying in a lovely hotel called the Glasshouse, here are a few photos of it




Hope its as nice as it looks. I'm really looking forward to that, and I am going to look up some nice places we can visit when we are there. I may also take some photographs. I was going to go to the woods again this evening for a walk but with all the rain we have had I thought it would be very messy so I didn't go. So as you can see I have no plans for this weekend but lots for next weekend. Whats your plans for this weekend? You doing anything nice/exciting/ interesting?? Maybe your going Christmas shopping? Or attending a Christmas Craft Fair? Doing some crafting? Meeting friends? Spending time with family?

Here's a cute photo of my wee cat in the garden this week



"Imagination is everything, It is the preview of life's coming attractions"   ~Albert Einstein

6 comments:

  1. enjoy next weekend! We are not doing much really, I guess come crafting with the kids and next week christmas shopping and a visit to santa! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know what you mean about the weather ! And the forecast for the weekend - might be best to stay under the duvet !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely black cat and nice photos from Nature...

    Enjoy your weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello!
    Welcome to my blog.Thanks for following.I will be popping in to see what is happening over in your part of the world...my hubby's birthplace.

    Bellaboo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh that looks great! Definitely take some photos! I hope it lives up to expectations.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you all for your sweet comments, weekend is going good here, did some cleaning yesterday, its too wet and windy to go out so its an indoors weekend. Hope the weather is nicer where you are and your enjoying your weekend

    All things nice...

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment, I do love receiving comments :)

Pages

Popular Posts