Update on my New Living Room

Hello everyone. This weekend we were at a wedding. It was a lovely day, so today we are taking it easy and relaxing. In the snug we have the wood burning stove going. Meanwhile in the living room, things are coming together well. The carpet was fitted last week and I have started to put some things into the room. I have to choose some curtains and furniture now. I bought the fluffy throw in penneys (primark). The blue vases on the fireplace were both seperately at two car boots sales. I was delighted to be lucky enough to get the matching one- a real bonus! I would love suggestions on furniture and other accessories for the room? Please do give me your opinions/ideas?





3 comments:

  1. Your room looks really pretty so far. I wonder if built in shelves would work on the sides of the beautiful fireplace.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your room is lovely and how lucky to find two matching vases! Have a great week:)
    ~Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Stacey and Anne. I was thinking of going for free standing consoles with paintings on each of the walls. Will have to decide soon

    All things nice...

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment, I do love receiving comments :)

Pages

Popular Posts