A Blue, Grey and White Living Space...

My living room is now taking shape. I have been talking about it for a long time now. I was on the look out for an over mantle mirror for my living room but then I bought this canvas and have decided to use it instead of a mirror. It only cost €20.00. What do you think? I have changed it a bit now with two vases each side of the photo instead of the mixed items. I have tried to kept the room in different shades of blue, white and grey to watch the chairs, furniture and white marble fireplace.

I was also on the lookout for some nice cushions for the sofa and came across these cute paisley ones for €6.00 in Primark. I think they fit in very well and look more expensive than €6.00. Who doesn't love a bargain?

And finally I bought this cute baby blue lantern for a tea light in Primark as well. I need to paint/spray my lamp base and shade as it doesn't match the room but in time I'll do this. What do you think?

11 comments:

  1. It is lovely the way you have decorated this room. I think the canvas works very well. Primark really does have some good things sometimes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much... Yes cheap and cheerful as they say :)

      All things nice...

      Delete
  2. Love it all! The room looks great.

    I think I will have to make a visit to Penneys!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, it has eventually started to come together for me..

      All things nice...

      Delete
  3. Oh wow this is just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow, your living room is gorgeous! Where abouts in Ireland are you based? I'm up the road in Belfast ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Claire,

      Thank you so much. I follow Heart Handmade all the time, so much inspiration and prettiness all in one place. If only I was a bit more creative. I'm based in County Cavan not far from the border. I never realised you were from Belfast, sure your only down the road :) Hope your having the nice weather we're having- lots of blue skies and fabulous sunsets in the evening...

      All things nice...

      Delete
  5. Hey lovely,

    Isn't it frustrating when sales reps tell you that what you want isn't in fashion!? Especially when it's such a classic, like your fireplace. Grrr.

    But you did great! I love the fresh feeling of your room.

    Sarahx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Furniture is really a important element of an office and home which add style and beauty.Thanks for sharing this beautiful Furniture.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a beautiful room! Love your fireplace and the soft colors of gray and blue. Such a pretty place to sit and relax!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment, I do love receiving comments :)

Pages

Popular Posts