Rockin' around the Christmas Tree...

Hope you all had a nice weekend. I had a busy one cleaning and dusting before putting up my Christmas decorations. Here are a few images *sorry they are blurry) of my trees (I have one real one in our sunroom and the other one is an artificial one in our sitting room. My husband cut the real one on Saturday, it was difficult as the weather was so bad. He had a great choice, it is around 9-10 foot tall and fits nicely in my sunroom.

Our Real Christmas Tree
View from Kitchen of our Christmas Tree
Close up of the top of the Christmas Tree
Sitting room with artificial tree
 Merry Christmas Everyone from All things nice...

2 comments:

  1. Wow your husband cut your tree!!! Awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, they look lovely and the way the lights on the tree have blurred slightly in the top photo make them look like little hearts. Very cute. - Tasha xxx

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment, I do love receiving comments :)

Pages

Popular Posts