Getting into the spirit of Christmas...

Hope everyone is getting into the Christmas spirit of things. I can't believe it is December already and it is just a few weeks now until Christmas. I haven't put up the Christmas tree yet but below are a few images from around my home last Christmas. Last year my husband went off to the forest to get a nice Christmas tree and I  gave instructions that I wanted a big tree for our first Christmas in our new home, so when I got home from work I had an eight foot tree in the room! We had to buy extra lights. I loved it, not sure if we will have such a large one this year though.

1 comments:

  1. You have to have a big tree, we have been known to chop the top off as it won't fit in the room before! Julie x

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment, I do love receiving comments :)

Pages

Popular Posts