Life in Rural Ireland

Good evening everyone, it's the weekend again :) I have been busy this week with work, the farm and pottering around the house. I also have some exciting plans. I am reviewing a product for a magazine and got it in the post this week so I may post about it on my blog. Also I have been contacted by IKEA to feature my home on their website so that is exciting for me too. My house is still a little sparse as I don't have all my furniture and interiors finished yet. We have settled in well into the new home, my favourite room is the kitchen and I tend to spend most of my time in it as it is quite large. Above is a photo of my dining table with some of the wildflowers I picked. Notice the sun was shining for a change. Today was warm but quite overcast, I wanted lots of sunshine to take good photographs but it didn't happen today!
The weather is still poor here in Ireland, above is a photo of the sky one of  the evenings this week and it looks like an Autumn evening, doesn't it? Have you any nice plans for the weekend?

5 comments:

  1. Lots of exciting things happening for you right now, congratulations :) The weather really has been so depressing this summer, it's hard to feel inspired to get out with the camera when it's lashing out there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How lovely to have your house chosen by Ikea!
    I'm not surprised though,as it is a beautiful house.I would love a big kitchen,but sadly there isn't even enough room for a table in ours.I wish I could send you some of our sunshine! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello there!
    I found you through lovely Thea's blog.
    I agree with the comment above, a very exciting time for you...
    All though our summer is nothing short of dreadful, I love the snap of the the evening sky!
    It is very autumnal, but beautiful!!
    Have a happy Tuesday.
    Maria x

    ReplyDelete
  4. wonderful news! And good luck with Ikea and the product review :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lol,I am looking at your blog in reverse order so have already seen your beautiful home.Stunning scenery you have.x

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment, I do love receiving comments :)

Pages

Popular Posts