Some presents I received ....






Take a look at some of the beautiful engagement presents I have received which include Cath Kidston napkins, Cath Kidston double duvet set and pillow cases, farm tea pot, country cottage coasters, a whistling kettle, oven glove and set of towels. How lucky am I!! My plans are coming together, I have a provisional date booked at the hotel, need to check availability of bands, have my bridesmaids picked and have looked at some wedding dresses. Sorry for the lack of posting and blog visits to your blogs lately but I am very busy with work, the new house and the wedding plans. 


2 comments:

  1. They're lovely. What a cute tea pot and I love your duvet set. It is good to hear your preparations coming along nicely. Do you go on Junkaholique blog? Her name is Artemis Russell and she had a gorgeous handmade wedding that is on her blog. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What lovely gifts! The provence CK pattern is so pretty.Sounds like you are very organised with all your wedding plans. :0)

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment, I do love receiving comments :)

Pages

Popular Posts