I got engaged...

Good news everyone, I was away for the weekend and I got engaged. I am waiting for my ring to be resized but will post a photograph of it when I get it. I have a lot of planning to do and hopefully we can get married in early 2012. So my shopping has been refocused from interiors to wedding dresses in the coming weeks... Sometimes I wish I had a little fairy that could wave a wand and do lots of things for me, but alas I am on my own with this one!! As you can see from my blog which started out as all things nice... it has now become more of a journey with me but of course it is still all things nice....
If you know of any nice wedding websites let me know, I have looked at wedding chicks and also at DIY downloadable wedding invitation templates. I would be grateful if you could let me know of any other nice wedding websites. Many thanks

18 comments:

  1. I can't think of anything nicer! CONGRAGULATIONS, I am really pleased for you. How exciting!
    I have come across some lovely wedding sites,but can't think of the names so will have a look. Do you ever go on a blog called,'Sweet as a Candy,'? They sometimes have wedding bits on there and it is a lovely blog. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations!
    Have a peek at my site www.crystalvelvetweddings.blogspot.com for loads of wedding inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! Happy wedding planning! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations! Hope someone can help with the websites.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations! Look forward to following along with you as you plan for the Big Day!
    Love the penguin pic. :0)

    ReplyDelete
  6. CONGRATULATIONS, AND CELEBRATIONS!!!! WHOOOOOPPPPEEEE!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations!! This is wonderful news!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. How exciting! Congratulations! Nikki at perpetually engaged blog has some great posts and ideas. http://www.perpetuallyengaged.com She's on a vacation at the moment but when she's back she posts every day Monday-Friday.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Well as they say...... You can't be happy all your life!!

    ha ha only kidding. Congratulations and very best wishes to you and the lucky man. Wonderful news.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Many congratulations! What lovely news - am sure you'll be very happy together.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh, I am so HAPPY for you!!! Congratualtions!!!!!! You are going to be busier now than ever planning everything-That will be so much fun!

    (((((Doing a happy dance))))

    ReplyDelete
  12. CONGRATULATIONS! It is always wonderful to read about such happy news.
    Enjoy the planning, have fun.
    Have a great weekend
    Isabelle x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congratulations! This is really happy news to hear and lovely to read. I don't know if you'd be interested but Rock n' Roll Bride is a favourite of mine. I go there to look at the amazing photographs myself but it offers quirky wedding ideas. Have a lovely week! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Congratulations! You will have a lovely wedding!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Congratulations ! This is a wonderful news. So happy for you two :)

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment, I do love receiving comments :)

Pages

Popular Posts