Gone are the days of soaking up the Summer Sunshine....

The weather is miserable here today in Ireland, it is pouring rain again. Gone are the long Summer days, the trees are beginning to change colour and the evenings are getting shorter. The Sunny Summer days are just a distant memory. I spotted these pretty conservatories from Vale Garden Houses: National Trust Conservatory Collection and thought I'd share them with you all.
If only I had the money and some sunshine too.....
 
Oh to live in a Grand House in the Countryside

3 comments:

  1. It's been raining here too, but has cleared up to sun this afternoon! The conservatories are nice, but just a greenhouse would do to sit in! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are losing summer here, too. I love fall, don't get me wrong, but we are getting so much rain and everything looks grey. Where are the colored trees and changing foliage? It seems like mother nature is omitting spring and fall these past couple of years....

    By the way loved the countryside homes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. They're gorgeous aren't they? Not very common here in Australia. Perhaps we have too much sun! Hope your lovely home is coming along well..Rachaelxx

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment, I do love receiving comments :)

Pages

Popular Posts