Life Lately... cat, handbags and sunsets...

Another weekend spent at home...February is flying by... I have gotten into a bit of a rut lately which has resulted in very little blogging.. But I'm back again. Below are a few images of what I have been up to lately...
The weather has been quite dull so again apologies for the gloomy photos..
First up, Millie our little kitten posed for me on the farm... I think she might have a career in modelling- what do you think???

I needed a new bag for everyday and picked up this one from Oasis, it is reversible which is great, tan leather on one side and black on the other side- I am really loving it. It is really practicable and has a small purse attached too.

Winter always has the nicest sunsets. Here in Ireland they are so quick, when I see the sun setting I literally have to run out the door with my camera in hand. I try to make it across the road and up the lane for a landscape shot over the lake. Last week I didn't make it that far so I just took this one from my front door and to be honest it didn't disappoint. I am so grateful to live in such a lovely place and it's a photo like this that makes me appreciate nature more than ever.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment, I do love receiving comments :)

Pages

Popular Posts