This Weekend I'm Gardening...


Now that Summer is here, I am trying to get my garden into shape. I have set a wildflower patch like last year and also some nice flowers along my fence. I had to remove half of my shrub bed as the soil was very poor and now I am in the progress of extending it in the opposite direction with the help of my husband. I hope to plant hydrangea, some lavendar perhaps lupins and alliums. I know very little about gardening so any tips or any guidance is welcomed. Do feel free to comment. Is it too late to start planting flowers or any suggestions of some nice ones to plant?

Below are some photographs I took of my recent trip to Lissadell House & Gardens, most of them are from the Alpine Garden. I can only dream of having a garden like this...



































1 comments:

  1. Wow everything is beautiful here! :)

    trulyfionaa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment, I do love receiving comments :)

Pages

Popular Posts