A Trip to a Community Garden...

Have you ever visited Brigit's Garden in County Galway? If you haven't you really should next time your visiting the area. It is a truly magical place with such an abundance of natural habitats and gardens. If you like wildflowers like me- you will love it! The day we visited it was packed with people including lots of children for a teddy bear picnic. The car park was full but they had mini buses collect us from a nearby community car park. It was a great service. There is a lovely tea shop and gift shop on site. As you may have noticed from the photographs on my blog, I rarely ever have people in my photographs. I had a difficult time trying to get these photographs without anyone in them, hope you enjoy...


For more information visit Brigit's Gardens

2 comments:

  1. This garden looks amazing. I had never even heard of Brigit's gardens. Just been over to their website and it's definitely worth a visit. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment, I do love receiving comments :)

Pages

Popular Posts