Paintings, Sketches and Drawings....

A few weeks ago when on my travels along the Wild Atlantic Way, I stopped off at a car boot sale in Ballyshannon, Co. Donegal. I always love a bargain and enjoy looking around these sales. I saw a few lovely vintage china tea sets and paintings but finally I decided on buying this sketch/drawing which I think will look really good in my sitting room once I have it decorated. It appears to be a lady from Northern Ireland that did it and I did some research to see what the building is and it was a former prison- that may explain the bars on the windows. I have also chosen the paint for the room and next weekend I will get painting. I was away this weekend in the West of Ireland so will post about that soon too...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment, I do love receiving comments :)

Pages

Popular Posts