Pinterest and Magazine Features....

I have joined pinterest and haven't had much time to get around to blogging as well these days. If you would like to visit my pinterest page, please pop over http://pinterest.com/4allthingsnice/ and become a follower. I would love to see all your boards and pins too so share your pinterest boards with us. There is such much inspiration on pinterest- I love it!


I posted a few weeks back about my magazine reviews. My review featured in Irish Country Magazine which I was very proud of. For those of you that are not familiar with this magazine, Irish Country Magazine is bursting with fashion, beauty and lifestyle tips, features on inspiring rural women, makeovers with women who love farming and fashion, health, beauty and wellbeing. It's got interiors inspiration, gardening pages and how to grow your own vegetables. My next magazine feature will be on IKEA's online magazine for Ireland which will feature my new home, they contacted me through my blog :)

8 comments:

  1. I'll follow you! Pinterest is very adictive!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm following you on pinterest and have also been following your blog.Have you dropped by My cottage for a visit?Please do so any time ,follow if you like in both spots-Pinterest and at Coffee berry Cottage.Denise

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't go my hand on Irish Country Magazine yet but I will just to see your article, congratulations. It is wonderful to be contacted by Ikea to do an article. And I love Ikea, do let us know when its published!
    Congrats again. Going to put Pinterest on my list of things to do!
    http://lifelovesand.blogspot.ie/

    ReplyDelete
  4. how exciting!!!!! just shows where these blogs take us! love to see that mag- i dont think they do it over here, you'll have to share some of their write up with us! how lovely for you x

    i think im following you on pinterest x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well done you. Im on pinterest too. I shall follow your boards. Have to take care when on it though - you may loose a few hours of your day!!!!! Sinead

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pinterest is so addictive, I spend too much time looking at projects when I should be doing some myself! Well done on the magazine articles.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'll definitely have to follow you on Pinterest :). Congrats on the magazine feature, you must be so proud!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I haven't gone down the Pinterest road yet...I really don't need yet another addiction :) But when I give in, I will be sure to follow!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment, I do love receiving comments :)

Pages

Popular Posts