Farm Chicks

The Farm Chicks....

Serena is the face behind Farm Chicks. She founded The Farm Chicks Show, established thefarmchicks.com, and authored The Farm Chicks in the Kitchen and the Farm Chicks Christmas. 
She is a wife, mom, entrepreneur, author, and Contributing Editor for Country Living Magazine.

Are you a farm chick? Well firstly what defines a farm chick? Serena defines a Farm Chick "as a girl who sees the world through rose- coloured glasses. Shes loves her family. She laughs alot. Shes farmgirl meets Fifth Avenue and with a little style, she'll change the world".

{Images: The Farm Chicks}

So let me know, do you think you are a farm chick?

3 comments:

  1. I don't think I'm a farm chick...but I might be ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes and No :) not the rose tinted glasses but I do try to laugh a lot ;)

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment, I do love receiving comments :)

Pages

Popular Posts