Ireland's Ancient East - Belvedere House and Gardens

Recently we visited Belvedere House and Gardens near Mullingar in County Westmeath. We had visited before so just spent a few hours wandering around the house and gardens. It is a lovely place for a day out and we booked online before we went €6.50 per adult. My last post includes some photos from the walled garden and glasshouse. Here is the house itself and views of the larger gardens. The weather has wonderful here in Ireland for the past two weeks but some rain came yesterday. The garden will start to flourish now so I'm off to the garden centre today to buy some Antirrhinum (snapdragons), Nemesia and perhaps some Sweetpeas. I have two new trailing Hydrangeas that I set last year and they are going to bloom this year as the blooms are appearing. My Lupin is also doing well but it appears something may be eating the flowers buds!!! I will have to investigate...










0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave me a comment, I do love receiving comments :)

Pages

Popular Posts