Autumn Interiors- IKEA HURDAL

Autumn has really set in here in Ireland. I had to turn the heating on this evening as it has got so cold. This year it seems to have got very cold very quickly. I am relaxing now with a big mug of tea after a lovely weekend with friends and family. I will miss the longer days of Summer and the sunny mornings, however I must say I like the Autumn time too. The countryside is so pretty with all the autumn leaves on the trees. I love being snug at the wood burning stove with the glow of the fire, drinking lots of hot cups of tea and reading a good book. I change the accessories around in my house too with more autumnal colours to create a more cosy warm feel. I love all the autumn inspired interiors which are now in the shops and with such a variety of online shops there is so much to choose from. This week I  spotted the Hurdal Range from IKEA and I absolutely love it- it has a real country cottage feel and looks so cosy with all the natural wood and green colours too. I am usually not one for too much natural wood in a room but I love this range. What do you think of it?

    {Images: HURDAL Range from IKEA}

Do you get lost browsing for interiors online- I certainly do. Next has a lovely range of autumn interiors and I just love this Mr. Fox bed set which I spotted online. I also think that Mr. Fox  would work very well with the Hurdal Range from IKEA.

    {Images: Mr. Fox from Next} 

2 comments:

  1. I could see Mr Fox and Hurdal looking very nice in your house in the country alright!

    I am hoping to do my bedroom this year, it is the last room - we did not do it the time I was in the ikea mag and it it looks so bad compared to everywhere else.

    I am thinking of a Key West style bedroom - but cannot pick it exactly. It is a combination of blues and whites (beachy feel) PLUS heavy old dark furniture (very American style) PLUS with maybe jungle greens and yellows for a tropical feel....

    Hmm too much combinations there I think. I think I should just stick to the yellow and greens tropical feel.

    You have great taste so if you have any suggestions please let me know!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! I LOVE that foxy bedding!!! :-)
    Carly
    x

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment, I do love receiving comments :)

Pages

Popular Posts