Some shopping & being busy

Here are a few items I bought about 3 weeks ago. I have been looking out for a nice bag since Christmas and came across this satchel bag a few weeks ago and decided to buy it. It is from River Island. The jumper I picked up in Heatons for €13.00 which was a real bargain.

I am finishing up my course this weekend and my written assignment is due on Wednesday, I have it more or less completed now. I am delighted as I hope to have more free time to enjoy myself and also get ready for Decor8 Blogging your Way e-course next week. I am also looking forward to Easter and the weather improving. What have you been up to lately?

1 comments:

  1. Ooh you're going to do that blogging course! I've been very tempted in the past, it looks and sounds amazing. Please let me know what it's like afterwards, I'd love to hear. And that bag is divine, I love it!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave me a comment, I do love receiving comments :)

Pages

Popular Posts